Thursday, January 3, 2008

WE think we have a date!!!

Ok. So now I'm actually THINKING about planning this. I must admit, that once the idea that we are having an actual wedding sank in a bit, I got really excited. And with good reason!

I figured we'd never find a place to have our ceremony this year. But on the other hand, Dan doesn't want to wait a whole other year. We agreed that there is really no reason to wait. If we can afford it and get it done with MINIMAL to no stress... I knew that I don't want to wear long sleeves or be cold. So we decided Summer would be the season. Check.

And if we're not waiting until Summer of 2009... (unless we have to for unforeseen circumstances) then it's Summer of 2008. But as I've quickly learned in the Wedding Planning world, that's apparently, very short notice. But you know us, we won't complicate something that can be simple. Dan's work gives him a week OFF for Independence Day. I asked for Vacation from my work that same week and spinned the wheel of fate.
So start thinking towards the END OF JUNE. Check.

No comments: