Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ME? Plan a wedding?

It took a little while for the reality of it all to really sink in... we were so happy just being together on a day to day basis, that Dan proposing didn't really change anything, per se, but I suppose it reinforced what what already there... Dan and I didn't really talk about any details for many days afterwards, even though we both were bombarded by the usual questions... "When is the wedding?" "Where" etc. WE hadn't even talked to each other...
The mere thought of planning a wedding was not even something I'd considered.
I instinctively figured we would elope. When we finally DID talk about it, Dan said he "wasn't opposed to eloping" "but that our families and closest friends should be there..." I know. ADOrable. Well, that's not exactly eloping, now, is it...
So we agreed that we would have a small wedding...
but when? Where? We had margaritas and a large brunch and decided we'd nap on it...

No comments: