Friday, August 1, 2008

Rehearsal and getting ready to go to the Forest Chapel

It is true what they say... when your wedding day finally comes you'll find yourself trying to slow it down. Dan and I took a few visits to the Chapel the week of, especially since last time I'd seen it only a month before it was covered in snow...
The snow was definitely gone and our families and best man and woman did a few run-throughs on Friday night... little did we know how much MORE amazing it would look the next day after it was decorated by our wonderful florist, Maryanne (Props: Alpine Florist Mammoth Lakes)
Daddy and I horsing around

We kept having to rehearse the kissing part
My sweet matron of honor, Amie
Dan and I discussed the plan for the next day with our photographers Mark and Josh

The best part of the rehearsal dinner was that it resulted in what we all feel will become a life-long friendship. Ashley and Nevaeh gravitated to each other and it was love at first sight. They were inseparable the rest of that weekend!
Mom
The next morning DID come quick... surprisingly, I slept VERY well and woke up relaxed. Lisa starts working her magic on my hair...
Hot curlers and tincture of time
Amie gets her hair did while my curlers cool off...
Big afro! And I made a new friend, Lisa's puppy Stella.


No comments: